July 9, 2008

Cameron turned 5 on July 1st















It really doesn't seem like it has been 5 years since we were at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, welcoming him into the world. Boy, a lot of things have changed since then!
The highlight of his day was waking up to find a new Spider-Man Bike, his first two-wheeler.He also had his first 'real' birthday party with friends. It was Star Wars themed, since that is what he eats, sleeps and breathes right now. Paris and I were exhausted after entertaining eight 4 and 5 year olds for 2 hours. It was nice to have my parents here to watch Sofia during all of the festivities. For dinner Cameron chose Chuck E. Cheese (another first for us). We hit it on a good night, there was hardly anyone there, so we ate pizza and had the show to ourselves, then with 100 tokens played all the games we could. What a great day!

3 comments:

biddles and scootch said...

Yeah!! Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to see more!

JCAATPedigo said...

Your blog looks amazing! Keep posting! I absolutely LOVE your pictures!

Angie said...

Boy, time goes by so fast..I remember when he was born and holding him.

Family Motto

"OUR FAMILY IS STRONG, FAITHFUL, NICE,
LOYAL, FRIENDLY, SAFE, LOVING, AND HAPPY"