August 18, 2008

Eating Cucumbers from the Garden

Our garden is producing lots of great food!
Here is the load for one day: Cucumbers (one half eaten), Zucchini, Squash, Green beans, and Celery.

















Cameron was so excited to eat a cucumber fresh from the garden, so we washed it in the hose, he ate some then shared it with Sofia, they LOVED it!


3 comments:

debbie said...

I love that the kids ate the cucumber straight from the garden! That's great!

Anonymous said...

I think Grandpa Bunnell is going to be very jealous of your vegetables! Love the pictures!
Aunt Corri

Kristi said...

I planted cucumbers 2 years in a row, and I only got one to grow, but it was yellow by the time I saw it. I never got to eat one. maybe next year.

Family Motto

"OUR FAMILY IS STRONG, FAITHFUL, NICE,
LOYAL, FRIENDLY, SAFE, LOVING, AND HAPPY"