September 30, 2008

Cameron swimming

Cameron has been taking
swimming lessons for just
over a year. He loves it!
I think back to his first lesson which was spent in the locker room, crying and not wanting to go out. He has a little stubborn streak in him and I could not threaten or bribe enough to get him to leave the bench. His teacher had to come in and still he would not budge. The next few lessons I spent sitting on the side of pool, just so he would get in. Well that was then and this is now - a total change!
He loves his teacher - Miss Georgina, as do we!
She is the perfect mix of a loving grandma, and someone who can push him hard enough to get great results. She really works on his form, and doing things correct, which we appreciate. He looks forward to going each week and wishes he could go everyday. We are so proud of what a good swimmer he has become and how great we know he can be with all of his hard work. It was fun to see him watch Michael Phelps on the Olympics, he said "I can swim like that one day" and we told him, sure you can if you keep practicing. It is fun to hear/see Cameron's faith, hopes and dreams.



















He loves going off the diving board!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

He is doing great - what a turn around! We loved Georgina too - I really miss her! (I just haven't found anyone here yet that even compares.) Tell her hi for Chloe and I!

Family Motto

"OUR FAMILY IS STRONG, FAITHFUL, NICE,
LOYAL, FRIENDLY, SAFE, LOVING, AND HAPPY"