September 17, 2008

Celery is the End of the harvest

We have loved having our first garden this year, it has been a great learning experience and brought us such joy as we would go out each day and see all of the amazing vegetables! We now have green beans to eat throughout the winter and spring and have enjoyed all of the zuchinni, broccoli, cucumbers, squash, tomatoes, lettuce, and now finishing with the last of our celery.





3 comments:

JCAATPedigo said...

Your celery looks DELICIOUS! I still can't believe how plentiful your garden was for your first year! You've definately got a green thumb!

Kristi said...

That looks like good celery. I don't think celery grows well in AZ. I have my fall garden going and the only thing we have been able to enjoy so far is the lettuce. I'm still waiting on green onions, cilantro, broccoli, sweet peas, and carrots. I enjoy gardening.

Anonymous said...

I have something I would love you to suck on, nice soft warm wet mouth mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Family Motto

"OUR FAMILY IS STRONG, FAITHFUL, NICE,
LOYAL, FRIENDLY, SAFE, LOVING, AND HAPPY"