November 13, 2008

~ HAPPY HALLOWEEN ~



Our Jack-o-lanterns!





Sofia the ELEPHANT.
It is the same costume Cameron wore at this age. They look similar although his cheeks were more chubby and his eyes brown.



















DARTH VADER - a.k.a. Cameron all set to go trick-or-treating with his light up lightsaber.
The funniest little story about him and Darth Vader - When we bought his costume a month ago I asked him if he wanted us to buy the breathing device to go with it. In a very matter of fact way his reply was " I don't need that, I already know how to speak Star Wars language." After that Paris asked him if Star Wars was real or pretend, "Real" of course was his response. Paris had a chat with him about how Star Wars is just pretend even though it seems very real. I still think he believes it is pretty real :)













Sofia didn't like it when we had to close the door after trick-or-treaters left. She held a candybar in one hand and reached for the doorknob with the other, crying as she tryed to open it. Thank goodness it was an unusually warm evening, because she wanted to sit on the doorstep and hand out the candy. So that is just what we did while Cameron and Paris were out trick-or-treating, sat on the porch waiting for all of the kids.


Little Miss Sofia waiting for the kids with her kitty bucket full of candy.


Cameron's load of candy.
He was good and only ate 2 pieces before he brushed his teeth and went to bed. His candy will last for weeks and that is with Paris and I snitching it. He doesn't have a big sweet tooth.

2 comments:

debbie said...

What fun personalities your kids have! Tyler is a mellow, happy little boy, but I can't wait to see what his interests, etc. are.

Jamela said...

What a cute elephant!!! Did you make that? You can't buy things that cute, can you???

Family Motto

"OUR FAMILY IS STRONG, FAITHFUL, NICE,
LOYAL, FRIENDLY, SAFE, LOVING, AND HAPPY"