
Cameron had his first kindergarten field trip. We went to Bizi Farms pumpkin patch!

I was able to go with him and be a helper mom. He was so excited for me to ride on the bus with him, since that is still a highlight to his school day. When we got on he said, "So this is my bus, how do you like it?" "These are the blue seats."

Here he is showing me the blue seats.

Bizi farms has all sorts of animals to pet and feed, he loved them all, and they loved him too.




This chicken kept pecking on the window each time he would put his face there and tap.

We said hi to the turkeys and wished them well this next month....mmm I love thanksgiving dinner.


Miss Kaden's morning and afternoon kindergarten classes, Cameron is at the bottom left (green coat) with his friend Rachel. He then climbed to the top and was in heaven, feeling so big and tall atop the hay pyramid.

We rode the tractor drawn hay wagon out to the pumpkin patch and Cameron ran up and down the hills in search for the perfect pumpkin. It was beautiful with the rolling hills and farmland as scenery.

Cameron pumping the water to wash his perfect little pumpkin.
We had a great time, and the weather was nice! The last 2 years we have gone is has been cold and rainy - typical for this time of year. So this was a wonderful first fieldtrip, and I am so glad I could be there to join in on the fun.
1 comment:
How fun! I love that Cameron was so excited to show you the bus. I'm excited to be a helper mom too someday, instead of being the teacher in charge.
Post a Comment