February 19, 2009

FIRST TOOTH LOST



Yesterday (Feb. 18th) Cameron lost his first tooth! He has been wiggling it for a few weeks now and it was soooo loose the past couple days we knew it was going to fall out at any moment. He woke up in the morning after working on it while he was in bed and came down to tell Daddy that it was very loose and bent it way down to show him and POP out it came, barely a drop of blood which was a good thing. He was so excited!!!












The tooth.
















The Tooth Fairy pillow he received as a gift when he was a baby, it sure beats trying to wrap the tooth up in a tissue and hiding it under your pillow and hoping it doesn't fall out in the night - Makes it easier for the Tooth Fairy to deliver money as well. :)














We had to write a little note to the Tooth Fairy because Cameron set his tooth on the table after showing it to me, and it disappeared.... so he wrote "Tooth Fairy, I lost my tooth and now it's gone. Cameron"
The Tooth Fairy left him $5.00 which he can't wait to go buy something Star Wars with it.

4 comments:

Joseph and Katie said...

Jen, I have finally checked out your blog. So cute! I can't believe the how sick your family has been I'm so sorry. It really can wear you out! I love the tooth fairy pillow. I used to have one when I was little too. The Valentines Day photos are darling. You have such beautiful children. I hope it is ok if I add you to my link list. Let me know if you would rather I didn't. Come on over and see mine too. Take care. I still feel bad I didn't see you.....Oh well! Lot's of Love, Katie

Nathan and Shannon said...

Congrats Cameron!

Swangerlings said...

It's almost a little sad once they loose that first one, they're growing up.

10sstarz said...

Cameron...Sushi just lost her first tooth also! I think the tooth fairy gave her a dog treat under her mattress.
Love you, Aunt Corri

Family Motto

"OUR FAMILY IS STRONG, FAITHFUL, NICE,
LOYAL, FRIENDLY, SAFE, LOVING, AND HAPPY"