June 7, 2009

Tooth #2 Lost - May 2

Cameron lost his 2nd tooth today. He came into the bathroom while I was fixing my hair and said, " Mom my tooth is about coming out" it sure was, just hanging by a tiny thread. He did one little wiggle and out it popped! It bled just a little bit, so he held a little toilet paper on it for a minute.
Sticking his tongue through the hole


The note with the tooth fairy pillow attached to his bed.


Yes, he lost this tooth somewhere in his bedroom. I was trying to be so careful after his first tooth vanished into thin air.... this time I told him to keep it in a cup on his dresser, but mysteriously he was peeking at it and he said it just fell out. I scoured the floor and vacuumned it with the swiffer sweeper to try and find it, but nothing. So he had to write another note to the tooth fairy. He is getting pretty good with his spelling, he wrote it by himself.

3 comments:

Nathan and Shannon said...

Wow! Sounds like you guys have had a lot of fun the last month. Cute pics! Congrats to Cameron on losing his second tooth! And I really like the picture of Sofia running up to the plum tree. It looks so cool!

Kerry said...

how funny that both of his teeth got lost. I am sure the toothfairy would probably rather save those sweet letters forever anyway.

debbie said...

It's great to see what you guys have been up to. And I'm very impressed with Cameron's note and spelling...too bad the tooth got lost. =(

Family Motto

"OUR FAMILY IS STRONG, FAITHFUL, NICE,
LOYAL, FRIENDLY, SAFE, LOVING, AND HAPPY"