We decided to take a road trip to San Francisco to visit my brother Nathan and his wife Shannon, and spend our 13 year anniversary in our previous stomping grounds; to eat at our favorite places and visit the city and beach we love so much.


We stayed at the Hotel Gaia just outside of Lake Shasta it is good half way point. It was a "green" hotel and actually pretty nice, we would stay there again.

Cameron and Sofia looking at the Koi fish



Playing on the playground by my parents old house in Martinez.

Paris texting


We stayed with Nathan and Shannon while we were there, here is Cameron asleep

Driving up California Street

Nathan and Shannon

Sofia and I on the blanket, snapping pictures. We had a wonderful day at Baker Beach, the weather was absolutely perfect !




Sand on Sofia's toes - she loved it

It was nice to be there with Shannon who loves to take as many pictures as I do, so she snapped a bunch with me in them






Our family - with the wind in our hair, or at least mine

Cameron and Sofia loved searching for rocks, sea glass, and shells




We love you San Francisco

The city from the Bay bridge

Passing the hospital Paris used to work at

Going through the toll booth to get on the Bay bridge, when we first moved there in 1997 it was $1, then went to $2 and we thought that was pricey... now it is $4


Coit tower with fog in the background. All of the red brick buildings at the bottom of the photo make up Levi's plaza - the HQ of Levi Strauss & Co. where I used to worked, I loved it - but I love being a stay at home mom MORE!

Hunan's, one of our favorite chinese restaurants. I am drooling right now just thinking of their chicken chow mein...
Beechwood Drive - our old street

Our home (Cameron's first home) - it is sad to see the new people do not take care of the lawn, and hello it is so small it's not that difficult.

At Cameron's in Half Moon Bay, another of our favorite places.
They have the BEST fish and chips!
This is where Cameron got his name



Paris and I with Cameron, the owner

Our Cameron was being shy
(and a bit stubborn) and did not want his picture taken, he even offered his some gum, but no way was that going to persuade him.


Nathan and Cameron playing some laser tag, it is a toss up on who enjoyed it more :)


Had to stop at IN-N-OUT before crossing the California border, Oh those cheeseburgers, fries, and a strawberry shakes...


mmmm just can't get enough :)
3 comments:
Man, I miss San Francisco... A LOT!!
Whoa Jennifer! These photos are fantastic!
I thought you made San Fran seem fun I've never been. And I am very jealous that you got In and Out.
Post a Comment