
We have had some wonderful weather the past couple of weeks and it was even warm enough for Sprinklers, so we had to take advantage before it gets too cold. Cameron had his friend Thomas over and they had lots of fun getting all wet, of course Sofia wanted to join in on the action, but because they had on swim trunks, and Thomas had no shirt on, she figured why do I need one on? So she wore her diaper.... oh well she is 2, and who can fully reason with a 2 year old. She had a BLAST too!
2 comments:
Sofia get that diaper off let me see your bald little p-ssy
see it I want to lick it, better if her nappy was pee soaked then her c--t will taste of pee, I have my granddau's pee in my mouth while I am eating their c--t's. one is 6 the other 19 mths
Post a Comment