August 25, 2008

Pink toenails for Sofia














Cameron thought we should paint Sofia's toenails pink!
She sat pretty still as we painted them, she loved looking at them and tickling her toes with pink polish.

A funny little thing about me is I always like to have my toenails painted, whether it is the winter and they are covered in socks or the summer and exposed. I just like them painted.

4 comments:

JCAATPedigo said...

I can attest this about you, Jennifer! You ALWAYS have your toenails painted! Sofia didn't stand a change to have "naked" toenails! :)

Sandy said...

I love those chubby little legs and pink toes! Too cute!!! (I can't stand to not have mine painted either!)

Missy said...

So cute! I just painted my girlies pigs pink as well. Soon they will be chipped and dirty as my girls like to play in the dirt!

I hope that all is well with you. I was so glad to find your blog and hope you don't mind that I pilfered it off of Angie's blog.

Luv,
Missy

biddles and scootch said...

I love it! I wonder if Ruby would let me do that....Hmmmm

Family Motto

"OUR FAMILY IS STRONG, FAITHFUL, NICE,
LOYAL, FRIENDLY, SAFE, LOVING, AND HAPPY"