August 25, 2008

More from the garden

I think we are near the end of our green bean harvest. We had quite the load, I froze 10 ziploc bags full and that's after giving many away. Cameron and Sofia loved to eat them fresh from the garden.



















The tomatoes are now starting to come on, the cherry tomatoes are ripening up first.















Sofia loves them, but Cameron says they "give me a shiver" when he eats them, he is silly, he has absolutely loved tomatoes in the past.... however, I can understand, because I don't like tomatoes fresh either. As long as they are cooked, even just the slightest, I enjoy them but fresh, I just don't care so much for them - I know it is crazy.













I think I'd like to do some paintings of them.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Those are some good looking tomatoes. Mine never turn out like that.

Family Motto

"OUR FAMILY IS STRONG, FAITHFUL, NICE,
LOYAL, FRIENDLY, SAFE, LOVING, AND HAPPY"