September 30, 2008

Sofia in the backyard

Sofia is wearing one of her new Hula Mula outfits (the fall line has so many cute mix and match pieces), and looking adorable I must say! We were out playing in the backyard after church and she was having fun reading her Monet book, saying "wee" on the slide, and watching airplanes fly by.











When you ask her how old she is, she sticks her little finger right up and says "one".

3 comments:

debbie said...

Monet book! I love it! I have your sailboat print (was it lithography or something like that?)hanging in my sea themed bathroom. It goes perfectly. I miss seeing your art creations. You should post some soon.

Sandy said...

She is adorable! I love the pink and black!!!

babyp-ssyluver said...

mmmmmmmmmmm adorable! she is going to taste sooooooooo good very soon

Family Motto

"OUR FAMILY IS STRONG, FAITHFUL, NICE,
LOYAL, FRIENDLY, SAFE, LOVING, AND HAPPY"