January 25, 2009

Bobafet the Frog















Last week Cameron got a frog, his name is Bobafet, could it be anything else besides a Star Wars name? Not a chance. He is a dwarf aquatic frog which lives in a fish bowl -very low maintenance as far as pets go. Cameron loves to wake up each morning and give him a pellet of food.















I know the bowl looks so bare with just Bobafet and a pellet of food.
We have added decorative rocks, that he likes to hide in.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

that may be the most awesome frog name in the history of amphibians, but I am little disappointed that you didn't get a cat.

Swangerlings said...

Too funny! Geoff would approve he is a true nerd at heart.

Nathan and Shannon said...

Yay, frogs are cool. I had one once.

Family Motto

"OUR FAMILY IS STRONG, FAITHFUL, NICE,
LOYAL, FRIENDLY, SAFE, LOVING, AND HAPPY"