The other night Sofia wanted more Butter for her lima beans, we had to video tape her asking over and over, waving her arms, doing 'crazy face' with her fists clenched, and then asking some more -
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that is cute that you got that on film!!! She and Ruby are definitely the same age!
First, I can't believe how cute she is!!! Her tounge is getting in the way of saying "butter". Second, I can't believe she does crazy face just like Cameron. You can tell they are brother and sister! Loved it. Aunt Corri
6 comments:
that is cute that you got that on film!!! She and Ruby are definitely the same age!
Oh my heck! I was so laughing when she was waving her arms and asking for budder! Thanks for posting!
Oh! This was soooo cute! This is great to watch if your having a bad day because it instantly puts a smile on your face. Thanks for sharing.
That is so funny! What a little goofball!
How CUTE! Thanks for making me smile...
First, I can't believe how cute she is!!! Her tounge is getting in the way of saying "butter".
Second, I can't believe she does crazy face just like Cameron. You can tell they are brother and sister!
Loved it. Aunt Corri
Post a Comment